Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Friday, January 7, 2011

WIld card weekend

I can't wait to see some of these games this weekend.  Here is my take and who should win.

New York Jets
Indianapolis 
 
Indie should win this one straight up and by at least a TD if Indie's defense shows up Sanchez is going to be hurting.  Side note I read a GREAT story about Sanchez. Sanchez mourns the death of young fan.  I am not a fan of his or the Jets as everyone knows but this at least shows the character of the player.  I wish more professional players would do this maybe they do and we just don't hear about it.  
 
Baltimore
Kansas City 
 
This is a tough one.  If Baltimore defense shows up Cassel is going to have to be on his game which the last few games he hasn't.  If they don't show up he is going to tear them apart.  This is going to go one of two ways total blow out or tight ass game.  I don't think it will be a high scoring game seeing KC has a decent defense too. I say KC by 3 both teams in the 20's like 24-21 range.  I would actually be shocked if Flaco put up the numbers for them to get more then 20 points but is the playoffs and he has been there before (only because of his defense). To me Flaco is over rated they got him a great wide out Boldin and he hasn't been able to much with him.  Lewis is going to be in face the entire game. 
 
New Orleans
Seattle 
 
This is the one that is easy for me NO there is no way a Pete Carrol coached team will get pass NO. Enough said.
 
Green Bay
Philadelphia

This is the toughest one for me.  As banged up as GB is they are still looking good on both sides of the ball.  If they can contain Vick and Jackson GB will win hands down.  If they can't it is going to be a shoot out and I think Vick will come out on top.  With each round Vick gets Philly to his payday gets bigger.  If it is one and done he won't get the big payday and get the good ole franchise tag slapped on him.  Phillies defense is not that good to begin with and injury depleted and Rodgers could tear them up this could turn out to be a record setting game for points.  My only concern is Rodgers and his concussion history one more hit and he could be done for good.  My hope is Philly by 3.

My prediction for the Super Bowl

Pats and Atlanta

Just my 2 cents
Gravy

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment