Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One of the stupidest thing I have ever heard!

I know it has been awhile since anyone has posted but it is that time of year that makes it difficult to do somethings.  I heard a comment on Monday Night Football that the Giants kicker Matt Dodge's job is safe for now despite being told not to kick to DeSean Jackson.  Really?!?!?!?!  Ok I get it that he kicked to him (Desean Jackson) and he lite them up.  But still the Giants couldn't get ball back into Eli's hands!  The Giants gave up 21 unanswered points in the 4th quarter to tie it.  Is this really the kickers fault?!?!?!?!!!!!! NO it is the REST of the teams fault for allowing 21 unanswered points in the first place.  Don't get me wrong it was very stupid to kick to him but the kid is a rookie and will make mistakes to blame him for the lose is ludicrous! I would start the blame with the HEAD COACH then DEFENSE/SPECIAL TEAMS COORDINATOR then the DEFENSE then SPECIAL TEAMS!  He muffed the punt and you still allowed him to get there?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?! Here is a link to it in case you have been living in a cave and haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-NC2w0cFEs

Also I love this spoof of an exchange between Coughlin and Dodge (warning foul language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCHRethZlo&feature=player_embedded

Just my 2 cents on the subject
Gravy
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment