Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Sunday, November 21, 2010

What I expect out of week 11

Oak and Pitt
I think the Pats gave Oak the blueprint to beat Pitt and they have a TE in Zack Miller that will torch Pitts D. Oh yeah Oak in first place? Really? So much for that first round pick for Seymore.
GB and Minnie
Farva is going to get his head handed to him by GB's D. I don't expect Farva to finish the game.  The only one that is going to get any points for Minnis is Petterson.
Washington and Titans
Chris Johnson and Randy Moss enough said there Washington looked like crap last week I don't think that team has bought into Shannahan system yet.
Cleveland and Jac
Peyton Hillis and Cribbs and McCoy is all that needs to be said here.
Bal and Car
Rice, Boldin, and Heap against one of the worst D's in the league
Det and Dal
This one is a toss up for me.  Does Garrett really have big D turned around?  It is the same team that went 1-7 before firing Phillips.  I think Detroit has enough weapons to get it done along with Dallas D is not very good.
Houston and Jets
I really want Houston to beat the Jets! I don't think it will happen.  Revis will shutdown Johnson and I think Sanchez and LT will have a game.
KC and Ari
Not sure about this one I keep thinking Ari will start cranking out wins but they keep letting me down.  KC reminds me of the 01 Patriots they just keep finding ways to win.
Buf and Cincie
Buffalo has the weapons on offense to put some wins together but their D is god awful and Palmer is just going to pick their secondary apart.
NO and Sea
Drew Brees is really all that needs to be said with Colston and Moore they also might get Bush back.  Seattle has one of the worst D's in the league.
Atl and STL
Ryan, Turner, White this team is a contender their D is pretty good too. STL has Bradford who is looking really good. Jackson is just a beast but beyond that their wide outs are just ok.
TB and SF
TB has surprised me big time Freeman and Blount are playing very well. SF has been very disappointing to me I expected more from SF I would love to see Gore in a Pats uniform.
Indie and NE
This is going to be tough sledding for both teams here.  Indie is very banged up and the Pats are young. I suspect a very close game here 3-7 point difference at the end. This will be a high scoring game.
Philly and Giants
This is going to be a game to watch. Vick still will have a good game but not as good as last week. If the G men don't tighten up their D Vick will have another game. I don't expect that to happen Coughlin will have the G men firing on all cylinders.  This will be a close game and come down to mental error's at the end of the game. I predict Vick will burn them with a game winning drive.
SD and Denver
This one is a toss up SD got off to a slow start and are starting to turn it up.  Not sure what happened in Denver but it is great to see McDaniel falling on his face. 
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment