Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Friday, November 19, 2010

Michael Vick (yes a none NE story)

First off I was on a couple of sites that says Goodell is proud of what a great job Vick has done blah, blah, blah.... Please don't read to much into the blah statement I just can't stand Goodell but Vick is another story. I am not his biggest fan normally.  This year a little more so because we have him as our main QB in fantasy and I also have him in my other league as my main QB.  But that is not what this post is about this post is about all the negative BS that make my hate man kind even more then normal and that is all the HATERS that can't let go!  Listen I am not saying what Vick did in his pass is right I am a animal lover and what he did was vial. But enough already he paid his price and a hefty one at that.  It isn't like he killed someone um Ray Lewis anyone? I didn't hear about Ray speaking out against violence.  Did you? Or was trying to sell drugs Jamal Lewis? I didn't hear him going to schools and giving talks about the dangers of drugs. Did you? Pac-Man Jones hasn't said a word about the evils of alcohol and violence. Any one disagree? But he learned and is speaking out against it.  He has made something of himself and at the same time made it fun for me to watch other games other then the Patriots!  GO PATS!
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment