Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Friday, September 10, 2010

Follow up to my August 1st post

In case you don't remember what that post was or are to lazy to scroll down to it here is a quote "To those that are worried about number 12's contact issue please stop. There is no way in hell that Brady is going anywhere. It will get done sooner or later hopefully sooner so it can stop being a distraction (annoying)." Now it is official number 12 is the highest paid QB in the NFL until the Colts sign Manning.  The contract is reportedly worth 4 years at 18 million a year with 48.5 million guaranteed.  Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it all you nah sayers!  Now all they have to do is resign Moss and I will be totally happy!  Just so you know I don't think that is going to happen hope I am wrong but I doubt it.  Moss isn't listed as a captain of this team anymore which is kind of a hint I think.  I might be reading to much into it but I think with all the "bitching" Randy has been doing and now not being listed as a captain think it is the beginning of the end as Moss as a Patriot.  I just hope he don't bring the team down with him.  What we need to do and SOON is trade Marhoney and Mankins to get some help in our secondary.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment