Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday's Bruins game

I got to watch some of the Bruins game on Saturday against Calgary was a pretty good game. I have one major bitch though both of the goalie interference calls were BS especially the one against the Bruins. The guy had control of the puck cutting around a defenseman the goal came out of the net to poke check the puck and they made contact the GOALIE came to the bruin and the bruins got the penalty. I think it was a make up penalty for the one against Calgary which looked to me to be weak as well. I got news for the NHL it is FREAKING hockey! What is the new rule going to be you can't make contact with the goalie at all? I can see the in the crease violations and the ones in back of the net, but if you choose to come out of the net toward someone that is breaking in you have to expect to get hit or at least touched.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment