Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Monday, October 11, 2010

Couple of quick notes

First off I won my pool without tonight's game with 10 wins and I jumped up to first place in the standing with 3 weeks left hope I don't mess up.  Second I don't think we have to worry whether Vick is getting the starting job back Kolbe looked AWFUL.  Not sure what Andy Reid sees in him but damn from what I can see he just isn't going through his reads fast enough yes they have some O line issues but not all of it is on them.  Tennessee's D looks pretty good this year and Dallas is GOD AWFUL.  Not sure what is going on in the Big D but they need to turn it around a quickly they are 1-4. Wonder if Wade Phillips job is on the line?  I can pretty much say Sigultary's is SF is off to a 0-5 start I think the worst in their history.

Till the next time
Gravy

PS I took the Jets tonight not that I need them to win now.  I would actually like to see them lose bring them back to earth.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. The cowboys are terrible. Phillips job has been on the line for 3 years, and they should have fired him 3 years ago. SF has a good team, good, fast, strong, young defense - if only they had a QB to lead the team.

    ReplyDelete