Standings

NHL----MLB----NBA----NFL----MLS----NLL----MLL







Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Courtesy of John B. Graves aka Gravy - Boston sports guru.

Hi all I know I don't post much, but today is a special day in my eyes. No this isn't about the Celtics losing last night, or the Red Sox finally turning it around, or the Patriots and Mankins! It is about Hall of Famer Cam Neely being promoted to President of the Boston Bruins! Why is this so special you may ask? I will tell you why. Every player and future player on this team will have to understand one thing - when you have that spoked B in the middle of your chest it means that you have a certain attitude, character, and a willingness to commit your body first. In my opinion everyone on this team and the rest of the league needs to take notice of this day and what it means. Cam Neely and the number 8 are known for toughness, competiveness, scoring, and his work ethic. He exemplifies what it means to be a Bruin PERIOD!!!!!! This might actually get me back involved in hockey again after I've lost so much faith after the strike, and after the way this past season ended I wasn’t sure I would ever watch again. You can say I am jumping on the bandwagon, but those who know me, know I watch and pay attention to ALL Boston sports teams. I grew up watching this man I was there at his retirement he is one of my favorite players of ALL time in ALL sports.
Photobucket
And my two cents .. because thats what I do -
1) I loved that article, and I wish I wrote it. 2) Cam Neely is top 5 all time players if you ask me. 3) Its about time he put his stamp on this team and had some control. 4) He's new in this front office role, but like everything else in his life he will be awesome. 5) This Bruins team is weak and needs to make changes. 6) Hes the kind of guy that grew to love boston, and has stayed here - you've got to love that as a fan. All we ever talk about is loyalty and bullshit, and like wakefield, neely knew he found gold in Boston, and we love him for it. 7) Hopefully he eventually becomes the GM. 8) Lets go B's.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment